Thursday, September 18, 2014

I don't know how much things can get better but I am one that always keeps keeps a positive attitude and keeps trying. I know that there is only so much we can do, but  my thought is since it is now 7 years later I would try acupuncture with electrical stimulation again. The difference this time is that it is a little painful when I get the needles, due to many of my nerves have finally come back to life (which is good) but the muscles on the left side of my face have atrophied a bit, with the electrical stimulation we are trying to exercise the muscles.

This time I have a different doctor, Dr. Wang and he is using pretty big needles (not baby needles as he calls it), baby needles won't do anything. I have had positive response from people that have seen me, which does surprise me that they can even notice, it is so subtle.

I still feel pulling but it also helps me to be aware when I try to isolate muscles. I try to smile or pucker and relax my eye instead of everything pulling, a lot of work but why not give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for your helpful post. Really your thinking was great. You make create a good website. I am surprised to visit this site:

    The more powerful anti inflammatory medications, Cyclooxygenase 2 or COX 2 Inhibitors, carry an increased risk of serious heart problems, as well as circulatory complaints Moreover, they add stomach and gut ulcers to your Alzheimer s a position you surely do not want to be in
    anti inflammatory medicine

    ReplyDelete